For Sale $1,175,000 - Homes
La Joya Caribeña (The Caribbean Jewel)
Waterfront Estate Home
Marina Point Lots 203, 204 & 205 in Parrot Tree Plantation
Situated at the private end of Parrot Tree Plantation, Marina Point, “La Joya Caribeña” or its English translation “The Caribbean Jewel” is one of the most elegant homes on Roatan.
This waterfront, Spanish Colonial style home with Caribbean Flare, is all concrete construction, boasting three floors to offer quality spacious living beyond compare.
- 5 Bedrooms with 5.5 bathrooms, luxury estate home.
- 3 Parrot Tree Lots: 203, 204 and 205 totaling 1.06 acres.
- Waterfront: 300 feet at the front/ Caribbean Sea side, and 225 feet at the canal side.
- Unobstructed Caribbean Sea views and of mainland Honduras.
- Improvements on Lot 204.
- All concrete construction.
- Three Levels.
- High-end finish work: Rosita hardwood floors mixed with Spanish tile flooring throughout. Rosita hardwood doors, stairs, railings; tile roof with torch down, and over 30 ceiling fans.
- Vaulted Ceilings.
- Open Floor plan with dimensions that offers comfortable living: large formal dining room with bay window; large great-room.
- Newly remodeled kitchen with granite countertops, solid mahogany cabinets, and stainless steel appliances.
- 4 large bedrooms each with ensuite bathroom and private entrance. Each bedroom with split A/C unit and fans. All very tastefully decorated.
- Third Floor with master bedroom, private terrace, walk-in closet, private office, and newly remodeled master bathroom with elegant Italian marble counter tops, and exquisite sea views.
- Covered terraces and patios throughout offer comfort and shade when relaxing outside.
- Cottage with built in kitchen and private bath: great for visitors, or onsite staff.
- Refreshing dipping pool with Caribbean Sea views.
- Jacuzzi hot-tub with wrap around deck overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Manicured gardens with large deck and palapa under mangrove canopy, furnished with chaise lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Tropical vegetation envelops the home to offer serene views.
- Water Access. Diving/snorkeling only a few away on the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the second largest barrier reef in the world.
- Private dock.
Also included in the asking price:
- 2 boats
- 1 vehicle: Kia Soul 2012 with brand new tires and low mileage
- Additionally, the home is Fully Furnished with each room offering everything you need while tastefully decorated.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen.
- Linens Provided.
Ready to Move Right In!!!
Numbers below denote square footage.
GROUND FLOOR SQUARE FOOTAGE
- Boardwalk/dock: 300
- Guest Quarters, Cottage/Bedroom: 264
- Loft-like storage area within cottage: 200
- Entrance/Foyer: 336
- Guest Quarters, Sedona Suite Guest Room/Bedroom: 432
- Stairwell: 161
- Utility room: 56
- Storage Room off Genève Guest Room: 128
- Guest Quarters, Genève Guest room/Bedroom: 320
- Pantry: 21
- Covered Patio: 256
- Cisterns of 40,000 gallon water capacity, 9 ft. in depth: 544
- Plunge pool with deck: 615
- Palapa covered deck: 400
- Hot Tub with palapa covered deck: 110
- Bodega where AC units sheltered: 80
SECOND FLOOR SQUARE FOOTAGE
- Covered Terrace outside Great Room: 528
- Covered Breezeway: 520
- Great Room: 240
- Kitchen and Dining Area: 602
- Guest Quarters Split Level, first level with bathroom: 288
- Guest Quarters Split Level, second level: 176
- ½ bathroom: 28
- Utility/Laundry room: 28
THIRD FLOOR SQUARE FOOTAGE
- Master Bathroom w/ walk in closet: 184
- Master Bedroom: 240
- Office/Home Gym: 249
- Storage Loft: 184
- Outdoor covered deck off Master Bedroom: 128
- Outdoor uncovered deck off Master Bedroom: 144
- High end estate home with 5 bedrooms/5.5 bathrooms, on the water, with spacious living space and tasteful finish work and décor.
- Total Acreage approximately: 06 acres, with 300 feet waterfront Caribbean Sea side and 225 feet Canal side.
- Living Area, Indoor, Under Roof: 3853
- Covered Decks/Terraces/Breezeways: 1942
- Uncovered Decks: 638
- Covered Storage areas Under Roof: 1029
- Boardwalk and Dock: 300
TOTAL SQUARE FOOTAGE OF ALL AREAS: 7762
About Parrot Tree Plantation Beach Resort & Marina
Parrot Tree Plantation is one of the most prestigious and well known Resort-Community on the south shore of Roatan, Bay Islands of Honduras. The project is over 180 acres offering it’s residents many amenities such as 2000Ft of white sand private beach with warm turquoise waters, 320′ free form pool with slide for kids, 24/7 security with guarded entrance, nature trails, and more. For more information about Parrot Tree Marina Villas and photo gallery please click here.
Size: 7762 SqFt
Lot Acres: 1.06 acres
Location: Parrot Tree Plantation, Roatan, Honduras
Property Type: Homes
Listing Type: For Sale
MLS #: 19-326