SOLD $1,495,000 - Homes
Todorojo (“all red”) is a completely turn-key beachfront home, perfect for anyone looking to come to Roatan and live the island lifestyle. It is sitting on almost half acre of land in the renowned Resort Community of Lawson Rock.
- Originally built in 2005, this home was constructed with a concrete foundation with wood framing above.
- It was designed in the Bali pod-style concept and has 4,813 square feet of interior and exterior living space.
- The entrance level is the main living area with 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and an office. The lower level has a separate studio apartment, the pool and access to the beach.
- The custom front door, opens to a covered walkway with a tropical garden and large outdoor living space.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling with access to a large deck that overlooks the pool area and the beach.
- An open floor plan flows through the great room into the kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances that include a dishwasher and wine refrigerator.
- Off the kitchen is a sunroom that also overlooks the pool and beach.
- The spacious master bedroom is its own pod and has a private outdoor shower, garden, and deck.
- The master bathroom features double sink vanity and a built-in tub.
- The tucked-away studio apartment with its own separate entrance has a king bed, full bath and kitchenette that walks out to the pool area, providing nice privacy for guests or renter.
- Lastly, there is a detached single-car garage with electric door opener and commercial ice maker.
- All interior spaces are cooled by mini-split AC units.
- The owners considered everything in their design of the pool area. There is a 4200-gallon pool (installed 2015), a hot tub and a covered bar area and outdoor shower, all surrounded by coral stone tile and overlooking the beach and sea. There are banana and chata trees on each side that produce all year long.
- It does not stop there, however. Also included is a 2016 Nissan Pathfinder and a street-legal 2017 Polaris 570 Ranger 4×4.
- Buyers also have the option to purchase a custom-built 2016 27′ Martinez diving/fishing boat with a forward cabin with head and twin 140-HP Suzuki 4-stroke engines. The boat is kept at the Lawson Rock marina, just 150 yards down the beach from the house. The slip and a remote-controlled boat lift round out the optional purchase, available for an additional $100,000.
- Solar power provides most of the electricity to the home and all interior spaces are cooled by mini-split AC units. There is also a 20 Kv generator with an automatic transfer switch for power outages.
- There are (2) 11,500-gallon cisterns that fill via rainwater collection and the water is filtered through a UV purification system so all water in the house is drinkable. Community water is also hooked up to the house.
The resort community of Lawson Rock in Sandy Bay includes 24-hour security with patrolling guards, making this home one of the safest on Roatan. The resort is conveniently located between the main town of Coxen Hole for banking, shopping, etc. and the popular tourist destination of West End Village, about 10 minutes’ drive in either direction; it is also aprox. 15 minutes’ drive to the world famous West Bay Beach.
You could not ask for anything more in a home. Todorojo is the complete package.
Size: 4,813 square feet
Lot Acres: 0.49 acre
Location: Lawson Rock in Sandy Bay, Roatan, Honduras
Property Type: Homes
Listing Type: For Sale
MLS #: 21-346